Embedding equality, diversity and inclusion into everyday work practices has never been more important
The Romanian Diversity Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with its ED&I Knowledge Ambassador Liliana Popescu, is offering a unique portfolio of need assessments alongside a comprehensive package of trainings and development programs. This one-of-a-kind offering for ED&I training, from the basics to creating the business leaders of tomorrow.
Each program can be accessed by both public and private organisations in Romania, regardless of size, that aims to develop or improve their approach to ED&I and provide an inclusive and equitable work environment.
Assess your position on the ED&I scale and pinpoint your immediate actionable needs.
Design your strategy
Work together on developing a nimble strategy to become a better, more desirable employer.
ED&I Workshops and Trainings
Receive practical knowledge on how to bridge the differences and how to achieve your goals.
ED&I Workshops and Trainings portofolio
- 1.a. The basics of ED&I for private companies and public institutions: Let’s understand ED&I!
- 1.b.The basics of ED&I for companies and public institutions.
- 2.a. Inclusive leadership: how to create an inclusive organisational culture.
- 2.b. Inclusive leadership: embed ED&I in your products & services.
- 2.c. Inclusive leadership: how to remove unconscious biases in recruitment policies.
- 3. Work and life balance – an effective tool to foster performance.
4. Vulnerability and inclusion: ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ (anti-discrimination legislation and policies).
5. LGBTQ+ friendly companies/institutions – why sexual orientation and gender identity can be important at work.
- 6.a. The work environment as a safe space: anti-discrimination legislation, norms, tools and policies.
- 6.b. The work environment as a safe space - no harassment and gender-based violence at work (legal framework, policies and tools).
- 7. How to ensure inclusive marketing & communication.
- 8. Everything you need to know about preventing and resolving gender discrimination in your organisation.
- 9.a. Let's understand discrimination.
- 9.b. General domains in which discrimination could be identified.
- 9.c. Areas connected to discrimination.
- 9.d. Combating discrimination in action.
Virtual or face to face.
All our programs are delivered via workshops which can all be done virtually or in person.
Just like people, organisations are all different. Our programs can be tailored to suit your individual circumstances, challenges and goals, meeting you where you currently are as an organisation and then taking you where you want to be.
Download the ED&I Catalogue
We support organisations in identifying and selecting the right tools to address the needs of people from diverse backgrounds, in order to build the strongest team and and the most desirable workplace.
Prof. Liliana POPESCU
Director General of the Romanian Diplomatic Institute, RDCC Knowledge Ambassador
Professor Dr. Habil. at the SNSPA University Bucharest, former Vice-Rector for international relations. She holds a Ph.D. from the University of Manchester, Department of Government (1996). Liliana was an adviser to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Policy Planning Unit within the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (1998 – 1999). She also worked for UNDP as a manager on gender equality projects.
Lecturer of Human Rights, Minority Rights and Gender Equality at SNSPA, Faculty of Political Science
Member of the editorial Board of The New Journal of Human Rights. Lawyer specialised in Antidiscrimination Law at the workplace. Former trainer within the National Institute for Magistrates.
Lecturer of Political Science and Gender studies at Nicolae Titulescu University, SNSPA & University of Bucharest
Member of the editorial Board of Analize – Journal of Gender and Feminist Studies and president of AnA Society for Feminist Analyses NGO. Personal adviser of the Secretary of State coordinating ANES.
PhD student at SNSPA Doctoral School
Human rights activist, focusing mainly on LGBT rights and non-discriminatory access to education for Roma Children. Researcher on the topic of human rights in the Romanian context, with a multidisciplinary background.
State Secretary, National Council for Combating Discrimination
European Commission against Racism and Intolerance / ECRI of the Council of Europe in respect of Romania, member of the Bureau of ECRI, member of the working group on civil society of ECRI, member of the Group on Hate Speech of European Union and member of Subgroup on Equality Data of EU, “Believe in Sport Ambassador” at International Olympic Committee.
Request an offer
If you have any questions about our services, or if you wish to receive a customised offer, please contact us at email@example.com. Our team will come back to you as soon as possible.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|