- This event has passed.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Eastern Europe Conference 2023
This leading annual conference will again bring together senior equality, diversity, inclusion practitioners in Eastern Europe looking to accelerate their workplace ED&I strategy and build their professional network.
With 20 speakers, one-to-one interviews, case studies, panel discussions, Q&A sessions and networking tables, we are sure you will be inspired to make a difference in your own organisation.
Registration before the event is required and only registered participants will be guaranteed a space. Further information will be sent out closer to the event.
Cannot attend live all day? All talks are recorded so you can revisit or view at a time convenient to you on our YouTube channel!
Our 2023 expert speakers include (to be confirmed)
Amazon, BCR, Coca-Cola, EBRD, Edenred, EIB, EY, Google, H&M Group, HEINEKEN, Holcim, IKEA, Johnson & Johnson, Kaufland, L’Oréal Group, Microsoft, Netflix, Orange, Philip Morris, Procter & Gamble, Renault, UniCredit, Volvo
Topics to be explored at the 2023 forum include
- Positioning ED&I as a business opportunity and not only an HR issue – getting your governance structure right to ensure success;
- The intersection of sustainability, purpose and inclusion;
- How to approach ED&I as a business imperative and use data and insights to drive accountability and deliver on business outcomes;
- The role of an effective global ED&I strategy to effectively drive ED&I outcomes;
- Prioritize and disproportionately invest in areas where data tell us matters most and drives the greatest outcomes for ED&I;
- The role of people leaders to drive measure ED&I outcomes;
- How disability fear has led us to allow exclusion;
- How to remove systemic barriers for disabled people;
- We will hear from a top exec who took their company on a disability inclusion journey from their employees to customers. Why did they do this? What were the challenges, outcomes and benefits?
- ED&I under threat – ensuring ED&I gains are not lost against a rising tide of hate;
- At a time when the ‘war on woke’ is being normalised, how do we keep inclusion at the center of thinking;
- Managing the backlash: How to keep moving forward when communities are being weaponized for political gain?
- Managing the “why are we still talking about this” lack of realisation that inequality is on the rise.
Conference kindly sponsored by
Kaufland is a German hypermarket chain, part of the Schwarz Gruppe. It operates over 1,400 stores in Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Moldova.
Kaufland is Founding Corporate Member of the Romanian Diversity Chamber of Commerce.
Their Recruiting & Employer Branding Director, Estera Anghelescu is Board Member and Vicepresident of the RDCC.
CTP is a full-service commercial real estate developer. We build, manage and deliver custom-built, high-tech business parks throughout Central and Eastern Europe.
At CTP we don’t just build buildings—we build the sustainable business ecosystems of the future. Our industrial and logistics parks are high-tech, full-service, award-winning, and ready for the future.
Dentons Bucharest is one of the leading and oldest international law firms in Romania, with a presence of over 20 years on the local market. The office has over 30 lawyers with diverse seniority and specialized in various practice areas.
Our team combines international standards of services with an in-depth understanding of the local culture, the business environment and the local regulations. To clients we are trusted advisors, focused on comprehensive solutions and committed to offering a competitive edge while successfully completing deals, resolving disputes and solving business challenges.
As the world’s largest law firm, Dentons’ global team builds agile, tailored solutions to meet the local, national and global needs of private and public clients of any size in 198 locations serving 77 countries. “Polycentric™” is the concept that most accurately captures what differentiates Dentons from other more traditional law firms. It is a collective label for a set of values by which we organize ourselves and serve our clients.
Dentons Romania is Founding Member & Board Member of RDCC.
MyEcoBox is the first comprehensive recycling solution for everything in Romania developed by “Orasul Meu”, a local Non Profit Organization, committed to environmental protection.
From coffee capsules to plastic cutlery, to the entire contents of your bathroom, MyEcoBox is a turnkey, all-inclusive recycling solution for hundreds of typically non-recycled items. MyEcoBox program is convenient and easy to use, making it the perfect option for households, schools, businesses, manufacturing facilities, and events looking to offset their impacts and lighten their footprint.